The DHSL, classified as a “machine” under European Directive 2006_42_CE, is designed to load/transport/unload materials of different sizes and granulometry and, in particular, waste material from ballast cleaning.
HIGH PRODUCTIVITY AND REDUCED MANPOWER
Completely mechanised loading, transport, filling and unloading
CONTINUOUS LOADING SYSTEM
Hopper bottom conveyor belt for both continuous filling and transport to the next unit.
FLEXIBLE UNLOADING SYSTEM
Front belt rotation of +/- 45 degrees
The front belt of the hopper can be closed during transport to respect the loading gauge.
Each DHS unit is independently powered.
Optimal lighting system for maximum operator safety
The DHSL is produced in compliance with the following standards:
- Directive 2006/42/EC
- UNI EN 14033-3
When a vehicle is delivered, a team of specialised technicians will carry out on-site tests to ensure the machine and all its parts work perfectly.
Training can also be provided on correct function and basic maintenance for staff who will use the machine.
A team of skilled technicians, with a fully-equipped mobile workshop, offer rapid, effective service to solve any problem or malfunction.
On request, SRT vehicles can be equipped with a remote monitoring system. This self-powered data transmission system is connected to sensors on the vehicle and monitors the main operating parameters of the machine:
- position and speed
- (maximum) braking efficiency
- component position and number of movements
- engine conditions
- operator/driver identification
The advantages and benefits of a remote monitoring system
- A low-cost way of quickly obtaining information on the state of the vehicle, vital for reducing maintenance time and cost.
- Knowing the distance the vehicle has travelled, to determine wear and tear on mechanical parts
- Discovering brake or engine malfunctions
- Always knowing who is driving the vehicle, to see if there is any correlation between malfunctions and staff conduct
- Recording machine function parameters to obtain concrete data for future maintenance schedules