The magnet outfitting allows to collect, transport and manage the necessary material for maintenance operations of the railway infrastructures and is very useful for the collection of ferrous waste material.
The magnet outfitting has the following certifications:
- Declaration of conformity EN14033-1:2011
- Declaration of conformity EN 14033-2:2008
- Declaration of conformity EN 14033-3:2010
- CE declaration of conformity
When a vehicle is delivered, a team of specialised technicians will carry out on-site tests to ensure the machine and all its parts work perfectly.
Training can also be provided on correct function and basic maintenance for staff who will use the machine.
A team of skilled technicians, with a fully-equipped mobile workshop, offer rapid, effective service to solve any problem or malfunction.
On request, SRT vehicles can be equipped with a remote monitoring system. This self-powered data transmission system is connected to sensors on the vehicle and monitors the main operating parameters of the machine:
- position and speed
- (maximum) braking efficiency
- component position and number of movements
- engine conditions
- operator/driver identification
The advantages and benefits of a remote monitoring system
- A low-cost way of quickly obtaining information on the state of the vehicle, vital for reducing maintenance time and cost.
- Knowing the distance the vehicle has travelled, to determine wear and tear on mechanical parts
- Discovering brake or engine malfunctions
- Always knowing who is driving the vehicle, to see if there is any correlation between malfunctions and staff conduct
- Recording machine function parameters to obtain concrete data for future maintenance schedules