The drop side outfitting allows various kinds of material, parts or accessories to be transported and unloaded more easily. These 0.6 m high drop sides can be opened to load or unload material and are locked securely with robust safety bolts.
The sides can be lowered individually, making loading/unloading material easier and quicker.
BUILT FOR SAFETY AND QUALITY
Robust, secure hinges ensure the sides stay closed.
The wagon flatbed can be flipped.
- Directive 2006/42/EC
- UNI EN 14033-3
When a vehicle is delivered, a team of specialised technicians will carry out on-site tests to ensure the machine and all its parts work perfectly.
Training can also be provided on correct function and basic maintenance for staff who will use the machine.
A team of skilled technicians, with a fully-equipped mobile workshop, offer rapid, effective service to solve any problem or malfunction.
On request, SRT vehicles can be equipped with a remote monitoring system. This self-powered data transmission system is connected to sensors on the vehicle and monitors the main operating parameters of the machine:
- position and speed
- (maximum) braking efficiency
- component position and number of movements
- engine conditions
- operator/driver identification
The advantages and benefits of a remote monitoring system
- A low-cost way of quickly obtaining information on the state of the vehicle, vital for reducing maintenance time and cost.
- Knowing the distance the vehicle has travelled, to determine wear and tear on mechanical parts
- Discovering brake or engine malfunctions
- Always knowing who is driving the vehicle, to see if there is any correlation between malfunctions and staff conduct
- Recording machine function parameters to obtain concrete data for future maintenance schedules