The rail unloader outfitting is part of the range of equipment that can be installed on the Sgmns multifunctional wagon. The combination of these two products results in machinery for the construction and maintenance of railway infrastructure that complies with UNI EN 14033 Regulations.
The rail unloader allows continual rail unloading from the transport wagons directly onto the line, in conformity with Italian Railway Network Operation Procedure DMA PS IFS 20°.
6 hydraulic arms with roller conveyers allow optimal, non-stop unloading.
MORE EFFICIENT LOGISTICS
Easy to transport by road
Optimal lighting system for maximum operator safety
- Directive 2006/42/EC
- UNI EN 14033-3
- Italian Railway Network Operational Procedure DMA PS IFS 20° (108 m rail unloading) for the transport and unloading of 108 m rails on track.
When a vehicle is delivered, a team of specialised technicians will carry out on-site tests to ensure the machine and all its parts work perfectly.
Training can also be provided on correct function and basic maintenance for staff who will use the machine.
A team of skilled technicians, with a fully-equipped mobile workshop, offer rapid, effective service to solve any problem or malfunction.
On request, SRT vehicles can be equipped with a remote monitoring system. This self-powered data transmission system is connected to sensors on the vehicle and monitors the main operating parameters of the machine:
- position and speed
- (maximum) braking efficiency
- component position and number of movements
- engine conditions
- operator/driver identification
The advantages and benefits of a remote monitoring system
- A low-cost way of quickly obtaining information on the state of the vehicle, vital for reducing maintenance time and cost.
- Knowing the distance the vehicle has travelled, to determine wear and tear on mechanical parts
- Discovering brake or engine malfunctions
- Always knowing who is driving the vehicle, to see if there is any correlation between malfunctions and staff conduct
- Recording machine function parameters to obtain concrete data for future maintenance schedules