The SRT 407 motor trolley is a double cab self-powered trolley that can be used as machinery for the construction and maintenance of railway infrastructure. Its twistlock anchoring systems (similar to those used for combined transport) allows the motor trolley to transport various outfittings.
The upper part of the frame has hooks to secure the container, which allow different types of equipment to be installed.
920 mm when new.
There is a Tier IV 407 kW engine that complies fully with anti-pollution requirements set out in UNI EN 14033 Regulations, parts 2 and 3.
The door is at the rear of the cabin, protected by a platform to avoid falling onto the track gauge.
Total adhesion vehicle with hydrostatic transmission.
COMFORT AT WORK
Ergonomic driving seats and control panels, optimal visibility.
A robust frame in compliance with EN 12663 Regulations parts 1 and 2; maximum draw-bar pull (working speed): 116300 N.
FASTER THAN AVERAGE
120 km/h, both as part of a train and in independent traction – transfer gear.
Can be used with customised outfittings.
|Maximum length (including buffers)||18,840 mm|
|Maximum width||2,777 mm|
|Bogie wheelbase||1,800 mm|
|Number of axles||4|
|Wheel diameter (new)||920 mm|
|Suspension||Coil helical springs|
|Maximum speed as part of a train||120 km/h|
|Maximum speed with independent traction (transfer gear)||120 km/h|
|Maximum unladen weight||40 t|
|Maximum load||50 t|
|Maximum laden weight||90 t|
|Automatic compressed air brake with brake shoes||Yes|
|Endothermic engine||1 x 407 kW|
|Number of powered axles||4|
|Gearboxes||4 x GEO 2VD with double gears|
|Draw-bar pull||116300 N|
The SRT 407 motor trolley is authorised for commissioning on Italian National Railway Infrastructure by the Italian National Railway Safety Authority (ANSF).
It is registered with the Italian National Vehicle Registry (RIN) and can circulate without limitations with independent traction and as part of a train on the whole Italian railway network, at a speed of 120 km/h.
The motor trolley is also authorised for commissioning on temporarily closed line on the Italian Railway Network and is registered with the RUMO (The Italian Registry of Work Vehicles), and can therefore be used for the construction and maintenance of railway infrastructure.
At the client’s request the motor trolley can have multiple configurations that use the functions of two or three combined outfittings.
- Multiple configurations with 2 outfittings: two connected motor trolleys can be equipped with two outfittings.
- Multiple configurations with 3 outfittings: a central motor trolley with two idle bogies plus two motor trolleys at either ends with one idle bogie and one powered bogie each (machines with partial adhesion).
Possible uses for multiple configurations:
- Concrete-mixing and shotcrete train
- Boring train for micropiles
- Train for loading and transporting rails up to 36 metres
When a vehicle is delivered, a team of specialised technicians will carry out on-site tests to ensure the machine and all its parts work perfectly.
Training can also be provided on correct function and basic maintenance for staff who will use the machine.
A team of skilled technicians, with a fully-equipped mobile workshop, offer rapid, effective service to solve any problem or malfunction.
On request, SRT vehicles can be equipped with a remote monitoring system. This self-powered data transmission system is connected to sensors on the vehicle and monitors the main operating parameters of the machine:
- position and speed
- (maximum) braking efficiency
- component position and number of movements
- engine conditions
- operator/driver identification
The advantages and benefits of a remote monitoring system
- A low-cost way of quickly obtaining information on the state of the vehicle, vital for reducing maintenance time and cost.
- Knowing the distance the vehicle has travelled, to determine wear and tear on mechanical parts
- Discovering brake or engine malfunctions
- Always knowing who is driving the vehicle, to see if there is any correlation between malfunctions and staff conduct
- Recording machine function parameters to obtain concrete data for future maintenance schedules